Daily Inventory Limited is proud to offer multiple inventory services to a wide range of areas across London, ensuring a quick response to each and every one of our customers. The inventory reports supplied by Daily Inventory Limited are thoroughly compiled documents, detailing each room, its contents and their condition supported by numerous photos. The newest technologies allow us to produce extremely detailed reports with hundreds of high-resolution photos with same day turnaround. The bookings are opened to Landlords, Estate Agents, and Tenants. Daily Inventory Limited is fully insured (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability), regulated and vetted by the AIIC and PRS.
Star/End of the Tenancy:
- recording the condition of the property, together with any fixtures, fittings, contents, and decoration, and with relevant meter readings (the ‘inventory’), immediately before the tenancy starts;
- getting the tenant’s agreement to this record of condition (often done by visiting the property with the new tenant(s) to make sure they agree with the property’s condition (the ‘check-in’);
- recording the condition of the property when the tenancy ends in order to identify what has changed (the ‘check out’).
- recording the condition of the property within each room and outdoor space, together with any fixtures, fittings, contents, and decoration;
- including meter readings
- the general condition of each room with multiple pictures;
- including meter readings (if requested).